To provide the highest level of EXPERT INSTRUCTION, SAFETY and FUN, with EVERY Athlete in EVERY sport, EVERY day.
We safety certify all coaches in their respective programs. All coaches are Professional Members of their respective organizations and are required to attend clinics and take a written exam based on knowledge in their area of expertise in order to become certified by the organization. WVTG also certifies all coaches in CPR every 2 years.
How To Choose The Perfect Training Center
for your Athlete
for your Athlete
1. What are some of the benefits of enrolling my child in a Gymnastics, Tumbling, Cheer and Dance class?
2. What do I look for in a Gymnastics, Tumbling, Cheer and Dance club for my child?
3. Are the teachers safety certified and background checked with USA Gymnastics or their respective certification program?
Professional membership in USA Gymnastics should be the gold standard, an indicator that the person or organization has committed the time, interest and hard work into being the best they can be.
Professional members must be safety certified and complete a background check for USA Gymnastics. This membership should be a distinction that parents look for and depend upon to know that they are placing their children into well-trained and professional hands. All of the Instructors at WVTG are Safety Certified and professional members with USA Gymnastics.
4. Does the gymnastics club offer a free trial class?
Many clubs will offer a free trial offer class to see if your child enjoys gymnastics, and we do.
5. Why choose a USA Gymnastics Member Club listed on your club search, over a club that is not listed?
To be a USA Gymnastics Member Club, the club must have liability insurance, a positive mission statement, follow the code of ethics and agree to follow the USA Gymnastics Participant Welfare Policy.
6. At what age can I start my child in gymnastics classes?
This is a question you should ask the specific club you are interested in enrolling with, however, gymnastics schools usually start children when they are two years old in a parent and tot class. At WVTG we offer preschool classes for those 18 months and older.